March 2009
Part I
Sorry for the long pause in posting pictures!
Here are some pictures of our trip to Asamushi Aquarium, which was really fun.

The kids with the Asamushi Aquarium mascot. Not sure what it is exactly--a puffer-fish, maybe?

Watching the dolphin show.

I think I get the point...
The following pictures are from the ASPAM building in Aomori...

which looks, incidentally like a giant letter A.
The ASPAM building is the "Prefectural Center for Local Products and Tourism."

They had a children's play area.

A couple of women walking around wanted to take their picture with Katelyn. Here is Katelyn with one of them.

Views from the top of the ASPAM building.

A photo taken while driving on the big bridge shown in the above photos.
Katelyn's Birthday!

These are some pictures I took before going to church on Katelyn's birthday in her birthday dress.

Talking to Grandma and Grandpa Farnsworth on the computer.

That evening we had some friends come over for dinner and cake.


Opening presents.

Katelyn said she wanted a pink cake, so this is what we made.

We also had pink ice cream.


Yum.

Modeling the jewelry received as a present from our good friends.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.