It's Catch-up Time!!!
A lot has happened the past many months that I've been neglecting the blog. I blame my inattentiveness to pregnancy and girl's camp.
Here are some things that have happened to our family over the past 6 months or so...
A lot has happened the past many months that I've been neglecting the blog. I blame my inattentiveness to pregnancy and girl's camp.
Here are some things that have happened to our family over the past 6 months or so...
Erin had a birthday (and got a food processor).
We saw cherry blossoms (a big deal in Japan) in Towada City.
Towada is known as "horse city". They had lots of nice horse sculptures.Katelyn explained what was going on.
We watched archery on horseback.
We watched a game of how-far-can-you-kick-off-your-shoe?
Dave was almost eaten by a giant ant outside of an art museum.
We went to the famous cherry blossom festival in Hirosaki.
The blossoms were amazingly beautiful.
We sat on a little red bridge and had some friends take our picture.

Dave had a birthday.If you want to see more, click on Catch-up time #2!

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.